We will write a custom essay sample
on A Government of India Enterprise or any similar
topic specifically for you
1. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the position applied in block letters.
2. Period of experience may be relaxed in case of candidates otherwise found possessing adequate work experience in the related fields/disciplines.
3. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
4. The age limit: Maximum 35 years as on 1.11.2013.
5. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
6. Applications received after due date will out rightly be rejected.
7. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for interview/ short listing.
8. Applications which are incomplete, unsigned will be rejected summarily.
9. The ranges of the remuneration are on consolidated basis and are inclusive of all allowances etc.
10. Application in the following format along with self attested copies of testimonials and one photograph should reach Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, Plot no. 18 A, Sector 16 A, (Film City) Noida – 201 301 latest by 09.12.2013.
EdCIL (India) Limited
(Personal Particular’s Form)
1. Post applied for ____________________________________________
2. Name ____________________________________________________
3. Date of Birth ______________________________________________
4. Father’s name _____________________________________________________
5. Correspondent Address ____________________________________________
6. Permanent Address__________________________________________________
7. E-mail/Telephone ___________________________________________________
8. Nationality ________________________________________________________
9. Community (SC/ST/OBC/Others) ______________________________________ (Attach copy of certificate)
10. Particulars of examination passed and qualification obtained (commencing with class X)
Year of passing
Experience details (start with present post held)
12. If selected, what notice period would
you require before joining?
13. Have you ever been found guilty for any
offence under law in the past. If yes,
please give full information
14. Name and address of two References
holding responsible / intimately acquainted
with candidates character and work but
must not be relation.
15. Have you any relative working in this
organization, if yes please give full information.
16. Any other information: –
I certify that the information given above is true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(Signature with name of applicant)