Debut Albums and Good Things
Smile every chance you get. Not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because you choose to be happy and grateful for all the good things you do have and all the problems you know you don’t have. 2. Never let a bad day make you feel Like you have a bad life.
3. Tell the negativity committee that meets Inside your head to sit down and shut up. (Read Learned Optimism. ) 4. A bad attitude Is Like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change It. 5. In a world where you can be anything you want, The more you love our decisions, the less you need others to love them.
7. It’s important to make someone happy, and it’s important to start with yourself. 8. Life is not about making others happy. Life is about sharing your happiness with others. 9. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something design into the present.
Only $13.90 / page
10. If you settle for Just anything, you’ll never know what you’re truly worthy of. 11. Sometimes life gives you two options: losing yourself or losing someone else. Regardless of the situation, don’t lose yourself. 12.If your happiness depends on hat somebody else does, you do have a pretty big problem.
13. Whatever someone did to you In the past has no power over the present. Only you give It power. 14. Don’t worry too much about people who don’t worry about you. 15. Know your worthy When you give yourself to someone who doesn’t respect you, you surrender pieces of your soul that you’ll never get back.
16. Sometimes you’ve got to emotionally let go of the things that once meant a lot to you, so you can move beyond the past and the pains they bring you, and open the next chapter in your life. 7. If oh want to get over a problem, stop mulling it over and talking about it. Your mind affects your mouth, and your mouth affects your mind. It’s nearly impossible to move beyond something when you’re obsessing over it. 18.
If it is detrimental to you emotionally, physically and spiritually, what choice do you have but to let go and flourish with self-respect. 19. Saying goodbye is one of the most painful ways to solve a problem. But sometimes it’s necessary. 20. Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, It means you choose happiness over hurt. 21 .
Stop looking at what you eave lost, so you can see what you have. 22. Someone else Is happy with far less than what you have. 23. Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your problems. 24. Sometimes people throw away something good for something better, only to find out later that good was actually good enough and better never even came close.
25. In life, you get what you put in. Everything comes back around. 26. You can never change the past nor control the future, but you can change the mood of the day by touching someone’s heart with your smile. 27.The happiness you feel is n direct proportion to the love you give.
28. Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. 29. It’s nice to have money and the things that money can buy, but It’s also important to make sure you haven’t lost track of the things that money can’t buy. 30. You don’t need a lot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight In gold.
31 . You will never fully believe In yourself If you keep comparing yourself to everyone else. Instead, compare yourself to who you were yesterday. Read Authentic Happiness. ) 32. You anger. 33.
Give yourself permission to immediately walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. Just trust what you feel. 34. One of the greatest freedoms is truly not caring what everyone else thinks of you. 35. As long as you are worried about what others think of you, you are owned by them.
Only when you require no approval from outside yourself can you own yourself. 36. Don’t let anyone walk through your mind with their dirty feet. 37. It hurts the most when you start pretending it doesn’t. 8. You are responsible or how you feel no matter what someone does to you.
Remember, you are always in control of your thoughts so choose to feel confident and adequate rather than angry and insecure. 39. Being kind to yourself in thoughts, words and actions is as important as being kind to others. 40. Death is not the greatest loss in life; the greatest loss is what dies inside while you’re still alive. 41 . Only when we begin to be awake do we realize Just how asleep we have been.
42. You are always free to do something that makes you smile. 43. You define your own life.Don’t let other people write your life’s story for you. 44. Don’t be afraid of change.
Oftentimes you will lose something good, and then gain something even better. 45. Worry is a massive waste of time and energy. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal your Joy and hinder your ability to make positive changes. 46. If you want to be happy and bright, let goof your need to always be right.
47. In life, you usually get what you ask for and it rarely comes in the package you think it’s supposed to come in. 48. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. . Life does NOT have to be perfect to be wonderful.
50. You look the best when you wear your smile. There is no beauty like the one that comes from inside you. 51 . Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. 52. The time spent on hating is the time lost for living a peaceful, happy life.
It is a habit that controls what you see, what you say, what you do, and ultimately what you become. 53. Sometimes you need to be alone to reflect on life. Take time out to take care of yourself. You deserve it. 54. The good things we build end up building 55.
You cannot change what you refuse to confront. . The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do. 57. If you want your life to change, your choices and actions must change. Every day brings a chance to start over. 58.
Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in. 59. Don’t make a decision based solely on popularity. Just because other people are doing it doesn’t mean it’s the best choice for you. 60. Following all the rules leaves a completed checklist.
Following your heart achieves a completed you. (Read The Happiness Project. ) 61 .Knowing yourself is one thing, but truly believing and living as yourself is another. With so much social conditioning in our society, we sometimes forget who we are. Don’t lose yourself out there. 62.
Of all the things that can be stolen from you – your possessions, your youth, your health, your words, your rights – what no one can ever take from you is your freedom to choose what you will believe in, and who and what your heart will love. 63. When you find yourself cocooned in isolation and despair and cannot find your way out of the darkness, remember that time you need to heal emotionally.Moving on doesn’t take a day; it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self. 65. When you can forgive, yourself and others, and stop the imprisonment, you’re creating the love of your life. 66.
What you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become what you believe. 67. Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is Joy in living. 68. When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing.
Sometimes you Just need to relax, breathe, let go, and Just live in the moment. . Even though you cannot control everything that happens, you can control your attitude toward what happens. And in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. 70. Life will never be perfect, no matter how hard you try. Even if you pour your heart and soul into it, you will never have that perfection you seek.
There will always be broken hearts, there will always be days where nothing goes right. But you must accept and learn that even the most imperfect things will always be made better with love and laughter. (Redistributing on Happiness. ) 71.Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. 72. Satisfaction is not always the fulfillment of what you want; it is the realization of how blessed you are for what you have.
73. Sometimes you Just have to look back at your past and smile about how far you’ve come. 74. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while. 75. It’s not that everything will be easy or exactly as you had expected, but you must Just choose to be grateful for all that you have, and happy that you got a chance to live this life, no matter how it turns out.